Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nerds



Sophia and I got pretty nerdy last night and played Dragon Age until 5AM. At one point we talked about staying up and playing until around 9:30 which is around when my parents get up Saturday mornings. We go to a certain point and I looked at her and told her I was getting a headache from look at the screen for so long and then we headed to bed. Sophia also had spent her whole day yesterday at Busch Gardens with her family so she is still sleeping, it's almost 11 and I'm sitting here on my computer with my headphones on, trying to stay silent so she doesn't wake up. The rest of the house is up and moving and busy doing God knows what, and I'm being a lazy ass, watching youtube, writing this blog, and listening to music (Joan Jett, :D)

I'm also still deciding how sincere someone is being. I can never tell if that said person is being "fake nice" just to be a jerk or if that person actually means what they said. I'm hoping they aren't being mean, please God... please...

No comments:

Post a Comment