Monday, January 11, 2010

Create A World//Ukulele


Recently, I have been really into game design, graphics, etc.. And I really love the game Sims 3. They recently put out a tool called "Create a World" Where you get to build your own town/world and make it however you want.

I've pretty much decided that I want to go to school for game design, and be on the creative team behind video games. I'm such a nerd :D





Also This girl makes me want to play the ukulele, it's pretty much my new goal to learn how.
I've talked to my parents about it and they are all for it, all I need to to is buy a uke :D


4 comments:

  1. YAYYYY!

    I want an Ocarina.

    http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/79/Ocarinas.jpg

    My friend has one... it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is making me smile because i have a ukelele AND an ocarina. teheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh. i'm in love with the video. thanks for sharing. :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an ocarina... whoever you are?! No fair.

    ReplyDelete